Inova Loudoun Hospital
This seven-story 385,000-sq.-ft. patient tower was designed by HDR in collaboration with RSG Architects to create a patient-focused experience that elevates the human spirit. The tower includes:
- Private, patient-centered rooms with 96 patient beds, 10 labor and delivery rooms, 3 operating rooms
- New obstetrics unit and expanded Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Expanded Progressive Care Unit (PCU) and Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Expanded Inova Heart and Vascular Institute Schaufeld Family Heart Center
- More tertiary services, including Level III Trauma at the Inova Virts Miller Family Emergency and Trauma Center and throughout the hospital
- Outpatient services, diagnostic imaging, a café and hospital support
Shell space for future expansion
This project was dually nominated by VarcoMac and DPR Construction for a 2020 Washington Building Congress Craftsmanship Award for Power Generation, Distribution and Switchgear.
Completion Date: Jan. 2020
General Contractor: DPR, Inc.